MRV 2019: 3rd Workshop on "Mixed Reality for Intelligent Systems" (Date: Sept. 22, 2019)
- 2019-07-11: Workshop accepted as half day workshop as part of the 11th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, Utrecht, Netherlands.
- 2019-07-30: Initial version of the website online
- Please note: Submission deadline for position statements is August 26th, acceptance notification will send out on or before September 10th!
The application of AR and VR technology has gained incredible interest in the past years, however, lot of problems are unsolved yet. In this workshop, we will discuss and exchange ideas for solutions in the following problem fields:
- Goal 1: Discuss practical usage
- Goal 2: Identify challenges and hypotheses
- Goal 3: Explore VR in AR research
- Goal 4: Chart research roadmap
The overarching goal of this workshop is to provide an avenue for researchers exploring human-machine interaction in and around vehicles to exchange ideas related to the use of AR and VR in their work, and to start charting a path towards productive collaboration in the field for the next 3 to 5 years and beyond.
Please feel free to contact one of the organizers (in no particular order) in case you have any workshop related questions.
|Andreas Riener||Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI), Ingolstadt, Germany|
|Andreas Riegler||Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria, Hagenberg, Austria, Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI), Ingolstadt, Germany|
|Andrew Kun||University of New Hampshire, NH, USA|
|Joe Gabbard||Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA|
|Stephen Brewster||University of Glasgow, UK|
|Carolin Wienrich||University of Wuerzburg, Wuerzburg, Germany|
Page hits: 849