ARV 2018: 2nd Workshop on "Augmented Reality for Intelligent Systems" (Date: Sept. 23, 2018)
- 2018-06-28: Workshop accepted as half day workshop as part of the 10th International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, Toronto, Canada.
- 2018-06-30: Initial version of the website online
- Please note: Submission deadline for position statements is August 6th, acceptance notification will send out on or before August 20th!
The application of AR technology has gained incredible interest in the past years, however, lot of problems are unsolved yet. In this workshop, we will discuss and exchange ideas for solutions in the following problem fields:
- Goal 1: Computational issues
- Goal 2: Perception issues
- Goal 3: Physical issues
- Goal 4: Cognitive issues
The overarching goal of this workshop is to provide an avenue for researchers exploring human-machine interaction in and around vehicles to exchange ideas related to the use of AR in their work, and to start charting a path towards productive collaboration in the field.
Please feel free to contact one of the organizers (in no particular order) in case you have any workshop related questions.
|Andreas Riener||Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI), Ingolstadt, Germany|
|Andrew Kun||University of New Hampshire, NH, USA|
|Joe Gabbard||Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, USA|
|Stephen Brewster||University of Glasgow, UK|
|Andreas Riegler||>Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI), Ingolstadt, Germany|
Page hits: 989